Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Overhead Coring for Wall Plug Installation

on April 20th 2009, i went to Bintulu to train a customer who bought Hilti DDEC1 complete with DDREC water recycling unit for an overhead coring job.
they want to install a pipe support using Hilti HVU system but the column are rebar infested so drilling with drill machine has no use.
complete set up to do coring overhead. no wall plug needed.
easy to do coring overhead and very easy to move to next coring point.

easy to operate.
but the customer are using it in MLNG2 plant which prohibit me from taking actual application photo.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Ibrahim,

Assalamu Alicom Warahmatullah

I my self is an Hilti Fan and an X Hilti and I have started a new a new Diamond & Firestop contracting business and I'm would like to speek with you regarding diamond cutting work. If you can please contact me at info@fireshieldq.com
or Tel: +974 5845451

Best Regards,
Mohammed Kanaan

RyuJi said...

apo bondo eh ni ha? den tak paham menatang ape ko tunjuk ni..hahhaa..ko buat ke bende ni...terer gile..